Riviera French French and English Winter Camp
About Winter Camp
- Winter camp aims to develop student's written, oral and spoken ability in their either French or English in a safe, fun environment while also practicing skii and snowboard with instructors.
- Skii passes and ski practices everyday from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm French or English lessons from 4.30 pm to 6.45 pm.
- The accommodation is in a warm & cozy chalet on a full-board basis.
- Start dates: every Saturday from mid January to mid-April.
- Entry requirements: No level
- Min. age: 8 to 12 & 13 to 17
- Duration; From 1 week to 4 or more
- Lessons:16 lessons per week
- Max. class size: 15 students
- Accommodation: Private Chalet Full board basis
- Certificate from Riviera French Institute.
Visit the school’s web site for further information.
Please contact us for further information and enrollment process.
Telephone: +90 312 431 78 96
Mobile: + 90 532 600 48 21