- HOME PAGE
- ABOUT US
- EDUCATION SERVICES
- ONLINE EDUCATION
- CONTACT US
The GRE General test plays a vital role in the admissions process for graduate and business school programs around the world. The test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing skills that have been developed over a long period of time and are required for success in graduate and business school. Test content is closely aligned with these skills, and test-taker friendly features, such as the ability to skip questions, go back and change answers, provide a flexible testing experience for prospective applicants helping them approach test day with more confidence.
• Articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
• Examine claims and accompanying evidence.
• Support ideas with relevant reasons and examples.
• Sustain a well-focused, coherent discussion.
• Control the elements of standard written English.
• Analyze and draw conclusions from discourse; reason from incomplete data; identify author's assumptions and/or perspective; understand multiple levels of meaning such as literal, figurative and author's intent.
• Select important points; distinguish major from minor or relevant points; summarize text; understand the structure of a text.
• Understand the meanings of words, sentences and entire texts; understand relationships among words and among concepts.
• Understand quantitative information.
• Interpret and analyze quantitative information.
• Solve problems using mathematical models.
• Apply basic mathematical skills and elementary mathematical concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
How do we give GRE course?
First of all we will have you take a test. We test the above-mentioned topics in the placement exam.
As a result of your test, we recommend the minimum number of hours you need to take.
Lessons are planned in a one-to-one (private lesson) format. Lesson times are planned suitable to your schedule as much as possible.
You can take these lessons face to face or ONLINE in live classes.