Aviation English & ICAO 4 courses
Candelas Aviation English Program
AVIATION English & ICAO 4 Education
There are countless opportunities for English learners with Candelas' quality. The business world is one of them! It is a high standard training for candidates and pilots who want to become international pilots in the civil aviation industry, for air hostesses and air controllers who want to take on international duty. This training is planned individually as ONLINE training. You can find the details of our training program in this article.
H2: Specially Designed Aviation English Course
In the Candelas Aviation English program, the student's level must be at a minimum intermediate B2 level. Students who are below this level are directed to the English preparatory education program.
From this level, the student is given Grammar + Reading + Listening + Writing + Speaking education from the B2 level.
Students enrolled in this training take a 154-hour course (104 hours face-to-face /online + 50 hours online live English). During this course, our student takes both grammar + reading + writing + listening + speaking at Upper-Intermediate C1 and Advanced C2 levels from B2 level and also takes the education named Aviation English program.
50 hours of this training is done in the form of Online training with a specialist instructor from America. This online training is a Live training and is planned as a direct preparation program for ICAO exams. By taking this training, you will strengthen the terms of aviation, increase your ability to listen to aviation English, and you can prepare for international ICAO 4 + 5 + 6 exams if you wish.
The details of Candelas Aviation English Program are as follows:
(80 hours face to face + 40 hours online)
Climb Level 4+
Course Content & Features
1. The aim of this course is to prepare the student with B2 and C1 levels in Structure + Reading + Vocabulary + Listening and Speaking for the ICAO 4 exam and increase it to Advanced English.
2. The structure will be developed with Listening, Speaking and Reading skills in the context of aviation English.
3. Some course functions are as follows: ICAO alphabet, expressing necessity, orders & requests, warning, suggesting solutions to the problems..v.b.
4. This training is planned as Private lessons. Private lesson day and hour are planned. Special discounts are available for students who come with a group of friends. All materials are provided by Candelas.
5. If you live outside Ankara, you can also take this training completely in ONLINE LIVE COURSE. Online Courses are given in virtual classrooms with the support of LIVE - HOCA.
The following details are taken into consideration in the courses.
- structure (grammar)
It is suitable for pilots and controllers who are at ICAO Level 3 or 4 and want to level 4 or 5.
You may not find enough time to take private lessons for various reasons. It may be difficult for you to come to the course. However, this has a cure. If you wish, you can get all these lessons in ONLINE Live Lessons format at the times planned for you.
Click here to get information about our English course for Cabin Crew.
"Candelas Aviation English" and ONLINE Aviation English Programs Wherever you are... and whenever you want...
For further information and details please contact us.
Telephone: +90 312 431 78 96
Mobile: +90 505 287 30 20