- HOME PAGE
- ABOUT US
- EDUCATION SERVICES
- ONLINE EDUCATION
- CONTACT US
You will make a significant contribution to your Law Career with this training given by the English teachers who are experts in their fields.
The following are the details of our LEGAL ENGLISH Courses. Please see.
Only the students at English level of B2 - Intermediate can join.
The training consists of 40 lessons. 50 minutes per lesson.
This training is given as one-to-one (as private lesson) or is given in 2-person classes.
A private class is organized for the ones coming as 2+ friend groups.
Lessons are given by the teachers who have been trained in the field of law.
Outline of the content of the training is as mentioned below.
LEGAL ENGLISH PRELIMINARY PREPARATION COURSE
Students with English level of B1 must have this training before they have LEGAL ENGLISH training.
The following are the details of our Legal English PRELIMINARY PREPARATION Courses.
* GRAMMAR integrated into B2 level of Legal English
* General Law Terminology and Vocabulary studies
* Introduction to Legal English – An Introduction to Legal English – Negotiation, Agreements, Contracts, Ethics, Lawyer's Loyalty
* In order to join the courses, your level of Basic English must be good. If you don't have basic English skills, it is recommended for you to have the Basic English training.
* Candelas do not organize classes other than one-to-one or 2-person groups. Lesson days and hours are planned with the enrolled students privately.
* Upon your request, you may want to have this training as LIVE ONLINE CLASSES. For a detailed information about online classes please consult us.
* Whoever joins to our Legal English courses is given a CERTIFICATE.
* Upon our students' request, a 2-week Legal English Course will be given in London. In this way, go on a nice holiday and lift your English skills up to the top level as well. The detailed information is here about our Legal English Courses with certificate in London.
Test your English for Legal English courses now!
By testing your English with the assessment test specially prepared for you, you can see your level of Grammar and Vocabulary.
Please contact us for further information and enrollment process.
Telephone: +90 312 431 78 96
Mobile: + 90 532 600 48 21
Here, you can see the photos of our students and clients who recieved service from us.
You can watch our videos related to our students, services and some activities.
Here, You can read the testimonials from our students, teachers working with us and our clients.
Proofreading & Academic Writing in English Course